Just essentials mods that won't affect FPS much, based on "Welcome to Night City Collection" but with more vanilla features.
- Last updated
- 2 hours ago
- Sep 19, 2022
Essentials mods + Gameplay + Quality of life mods, made to share for a friend :)
Now the collection is Plug and Play always use the newest version.
- Gameplay fixes
- Vanilla collection
- E3 Vibes
- Better police, crafting, character customization, vehicle handling, world features, ragdoll, hud, cyberware
Optional Mods (Disable if you don't like it)
- E3 Camera (Makes the camera a little higher while on vehicles)
- E3 2018 LUT (Removes Green LUT and makes the game more like E3 gameplay)
- E3 Nameplates above characters head
- Iguana Hatch (Default 30 days, reinstall with your preference)
- Loot Quality Rebalance (Gives more chance to get legendary, reinstall with your preference)
- Megabuild Enchanced (Might cause FPS loss)
- NSFW Mods [(Gore Mod, NPCS GoneWild...)
- Corpo HUD
- Game Time Tweaks - Longer Nights (Check official mod page they have more options or just disable it)
Need to Configure
- Cyber Engine Tweaks mods need to configure the keybinds so you can use it, when you first launch the game bind the CET key and go to "Keybinds"
- Use game textures on High (If you can't play on High please remove 4K textures and visuals because it won't work.), low crowd in "Gameplay" and HDD mode off (If game is on SSD).
- Disassemble as looting: Check official mod page for more instructions
- Arasaka Cyberarms: Please reinstall this mod so you can configure with your preferences
- Spawn0 Body Mods: Needs to reinstall so you can change to your preference and mody bods for PANAM, JUDY, EVELYN needs to got to \archive\pc\mod and choose one of them!
- Separeted Dodge: Check official mod page for more instructions (I use mouse side button4 as default)
The Malorian Arms 3516 mod is not working properly, gun is invisible when you playing with Johnny, so, disable it for now.
- GPU RTX 2060
- RAM 16GB
- CPU Ryzen 5 2600
Average 58-65 FPS
The Collection was based on "Welcome to Night City Collection" just with more features/removed mods that are more personal preference.