My Immersive Skyrim Mod Collection
This is a collection of 100 mods that work alright together.
- Last updated
- 4 months ago
- Jun 13, 2022
- A collection of 100 mods that work pretty good. The idea is to improve on a lot of aspects of the game and add new stuff in it. Its a simple collection so adding new stuff to it should be possible as long as the new added mods don't overlap whit the old once. Example (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27929) this armor mod should work whit the mods here whit no problem.
- Added new NPCs , Armor & Weapons , City's , Quests , Enemy's , Sounds & Light & Water , Overall decorative graphics , Flora , Character looks .
Before you start
- Downloaded Vortex (https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/)
- Look at the images for overall idea of how it will look ( the pictures are a bit low res compare to how it actually looks )
- A good PC , 100 Skyrim mods is a lot.
- The light's on the mods are set to darkest because it feels more realistic so its recommended to get a torch whit yourself unless you wanna walk blindfolded . You can change the brightness if you want by reinstalling the mod (Enhanced Lights and FX) in the Vortex menu and changing its options to brighter light.
- Adding new mods or having already installed old once may cause some of the mods not to function .
Problems that may happen
- if there is a bug or non working mod , use the Check for updates on the Vortex Menu in mods it may help.
- If it says that mods are non working whit each other try going to the orange bar that shows the problem > More > Show > Use Suggestions > Save
- When doing the quest A New Hand Touches the Beacon after talking whit the goddess some of the City's textures may get bugged and for me just doing a save and load back fixes it.