CyberRoots Modular (CRM) is an advanced modbuild, which aims to overhaul Cyberpunk 2077.
The goal is to make the game more interesting by expanding the gameplay and adding new features and content, as well as improving performance and visual aspect of the game.
Suitable for all playstyles
Suitable for role-playing
Modular nature allows to mix and match CRM collections.
- Lore-friendly and realistic approach - The mods are select with lore and realism in mind, but avoiding a total purist approach.
- No cheats, silly and OP mods - This won't make your edgerunner's life easy. Quite the opposite.
- Advanced modbuild - CyberRoots consists of over a 100 mods altogether.
- Recommended settings - The mods are tested on a new playthrough and endgame setting. The recommended settings are balanced to make the game more challenging, but not overly difficult.
- Modular nature - The whole modbuild is a series of collections with [CRM] tag. You can mix and match the collections at will.
Before you start
- Vortex Mod Manager - https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/
- RedMod DLC - https://wiki.redmodding.org/cyberpunk-2077-modding/modding/redmod
- CyberRoots Module 1 - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
CRM Module 14: Toys R Vs
This module is an optional module in CyberRoots Modular series. Read the installation instructions below!
This module adds new equipment and gear for V to use. Features are listed below. Read the mod descriptions for more details.
- New corp Cyberware running on Arasaka OS Mk6. Epic and Legendary stuff.
- Craftable android and drone Companions and a whole new implant with OS to operate them.
- Additional (missing) legendary cyberware and weapon/armour mods added to vendors.
- Over 20 completely new drugs and boosters to use, each with different effects to enhance combat.
- More optical implants
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PROCEEDING!
1. Install the mods
- Install all mods into Vortex. Only use main files and no optionals.
- Confirm any warnings ("Install to Staging Anyway").
2. Mod Options
3. Post-deployment actions
- Configure hotkeys and inputs for mods in CET.
CyberRoots Modular Collection Series
All of my collections with the [CRM] tag are compatible with each other and can be installed on the mix-and-match basis
- Extenders - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
- Bug Fixes - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/kckdnc
- Better HUD & UI - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yqprlm
- Quality of Life - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/cqu4j2
- Visuals and Graphics - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/9mrjzx
- Environment and FX - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hnagve
- My Name is V - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/4esn3e
- People of Night City - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/dpqjpc
- No Place Like Home - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/plqzdm
- Gameplay Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/jwc4w4
- Combat Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/rr90m1
- Weapons to Kill For - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/1v6mn2
- Drezz 2 Imprezz - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/3cq2n7
- Toys R Vs - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/009vee
- V's Vrooms - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yxymxu
- Night City DJ's - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hubqje
And if you'd rather install the whole overhaul as a single collection, now we also have:
- CyberRoots Preem - Full Overhaul - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/zskawt