CyberRoots Modular (CRM) is an advanced modbuild, which aims to overhaul Cyberpunk 2077.
The goal is to make the game more interesting by expanding the gameplay and adding new features and content, as well as improving performance and visual aspect of the game.
Suitable for all playstyles
Suitable for role-playing
Modular nature allows to mix and match CRM collections.
- Lore-friendly and realistic approach - The mods are select with lore and realism in mind, but avoiding a total purist approach.
- No cheats, silly and OP mods - This won't make your edgerunner's life easy. Quite the opposite.
- Advanced modbuild - CyberRoots consists of over a 100 mods altogether.
- Recommended settings - The mods are tested on a new playthrough and endgame setting. The recommended settings are balanced to make the game more challenging, but not overly difficult.
- Modular nature - The whole modbuild is a series of collections with [CRM] tag. You can mix and match the collections at will.
Before you start
- Vortex Mod Manager - https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/
- RedMod DLC - https://wiki.redmodding.org/cyberpunk-2077-modding/modding/redmod
- CyberRoots Module 1 - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
CRM Module 4: Quality of Life
This module is an optional module in CyberRoots Modular series. Read the installation instructions below!
This module includes improvements to various aspects of the game. Small mods that matter. Read the mod descriptions for more details.
- Create, store and try different builds switching them on the fly while playing
- Respec both Perks and Attributes
- Mark items to sell on the go - move them to Junk tab
- Hide read shards to de-clutter the world and your scanner.
- Name save games
- Better Scrapper perk logic - auto disassemble clothes, weapons, mods, grenades and healers depending on item quality (100% configurable!)
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PROCEEDING!
1. Install the mods
- Install all mods into Vortex.
2. Post-Deployment actions
- Configure Smarter Scrapper in game main menu.
CyberRoots Modular Collection Series
All of my collections with the [CRM] tag are compatible with each other
- Extenders - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
- Bug Fixes - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/kckdnc
- Better HUD & UI - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yqprlm
- Quality of Life - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/cqu4j2
- Visuals and Graphics - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/9mrjzx
- Environment and FX - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hnagve
- My Name is V - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/4esn3e
- People of Night City - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/dpqjpc
- No Place Like Home - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/plqzdm
- Gameplay Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/jwc4w4
- Combat Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/rr90m1
- Weapons to Kill For - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/1v6mn2
- Drezz 2 Imprezz - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/3cq2n7
- Toys R Vs - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/009vee
- V's Vrooms - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yxymxu
- Night City DJ's - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hubqje
And if you'd rather install the whole overhaul as a single collection, now we also have:
- CyberRoots Preem - Full Overhaul - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/zskawt