[CRM] 06. Environment and FX
CyberRoots Module 6. Environment and FX. Optional module. Mods that improve game environment and various effects.
CyberRoots Modular (CRM) is an advanced modbuild, which aims to overhaul Cyberpunk 2077.
The goal is to make the game more interesting by expanding the gameplay and adding new features and content, as well as improving performance and visual aspect of the game.
Suitable for all playstyles
Suitable for role-playing
Modular nature allows to mix and match CRM collections.
- Lore-friendly and realistic approach - The mods are select with lore and realism in mind, but avoiding a total purist approach.
- No cheats, silly and OP mods - This won't make your edgerunner's life easy. Quite the opposite.
- Advanced modbuild - CyberRoots consists of over a 100 mods altogether.
- Recommended settings - The mods are tested on a new playthrough and endgame setting. The recommended settings are balanced to make the game more challenging, but not overly difficult.
- Modular nature - The whole modbuild is a series of collections with [CRM] tag. You can mix and match the collections at will.
Before you start
- Vortex Mod Manager - https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/
- RedMod DLC - https://wiki.redmodding.org/cyberpunk-2077-modding/modding/redmod
- CyberRoots Module 1 - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
CRM Module 6: Environment and FX
This module is an optional module in CyberRoots Modular series. Read the installation instructions below!
This module includes enhancements to the game environment and effects. Features are listed below. Read the mod descriptions for more details.
- Changes to some locations in game to better represent Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
- More interactions spots around in Night City
- Ability to have drinks with friends, dependant on the story-line progress
- Longer days and nights to enjoy the Night City in varied environment.
- More varied weather to create better gameplay dynamic.
- Improved lighting with no post processing to restore game environment from 2018 trailer 2018
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PROCEEDING!
1. Install the mods
- Install all mods into Vortex.
2. Mod Options
- For Edgerunners Location Additions mod install the RedMod version.
- For Game Time Tweaks install the Longer days and nights version.
3. Post-deployment actions
- Customise Always First Equip mod to your liking in game main menu settings.
CyberRoots Modular Collection Series
All of my collections with the [CRM] tag are compatible with each other
- Extenders - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
- Bug Fixes - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/kckdnc
- Better HUD & UI - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yqprlm
- Quality of Life - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/cqu4j2
- Visuals and Graphics - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/9mrjzx
- Environment and FX - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hnagve
- My Name is V - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/4esn3e
- People of Night City - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/dpqjpc
- No Place Like Home - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/plqzdm
- Gameplay Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/jwc4w4
- Combat Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/rr90m1
- Weapons to Kill For - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/1v6mn2
- Drezz 2 Imprezz - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/3cq2n7
- Toys R Vs - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/009vee
- V's Vrooms - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yxymxu
- Night City DJ's - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hubqje
And if you'd rather install the whole overhaul as a single collection, now we also have:
- CyberRoots Preem - Full Overhaul - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/zskawt