CyberRoots Modular (CRM) is an advanced modbuild, which aims to overhaul Cyberpunk 2077.
The goal is to make the game more interesting by expanding the gameplay and adding new features and content, as well as improving performance and visual aspect of the game.
Suitable for all playstyles
Suitable for role-playing
Modular nature allows to mix and match CRM collections.
- Lore-friendly and realistic approach - The mods are select with lore and realism in mind, but avoiding a total purist approach.
- No cheats, silly and OP mods - This won't make your edgerunner's life easy. Quite the opposite.
- Advanced modbuild - CyberRoots consists of over a 100 mods altogether.
- Recommended settings - The mods are tested on a new playthrough and endgame setting. The recommended settings are balanced to make the game more challenging, but not overly difficult.
- Modular nature - The whole modbuild is a series of collections with [CRM] tag. You can mix and match the collections at will.
Before you start
- Vortex Mod Manager - https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/
- RedMod DLC - https://wiki.redmodding.org/cyberpunk-2077-modding/modding/redmod
- CyberRoots Module 1 - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
CRM Module 16: Night City DJ's
This module is an optional module in CyberRoots Modular series. Read the installation instructions below!
This module adds new radio stations to enjoy. Read the mod descriptions for more details.
- Additional radio stations fitting the game setting and atmosphere.
- Fully controllable pocket radio to listen while edgerunning on foot.
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PROCEEDING! WARNING! OFFSIDE MOD TO MANUALLY INSTALL
1. Install the mods
- Install all mods into Vortex. Only use main files and no optionals.
- Confirm any warnings ("Install to Staging Anyway").
- Edgerunners Radio mod is no longer hosted on Nexus. The instructions how to install it:
- Navigate to this Google Drive URL - Vortex should automatically prompt you to do that: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IRurSz0A_RAYs4e4D_4TUe5bDezeY6Np
- Select either Rocker or Sleeper edition of the mod. Rocker is much louder. I personally use Sleeper edition.
2. Mod Options
3. Post-deployment actions
- Configure hotkeys and inputs for mods in CET.
CyberRoots Modular Collection Series
All of my collections with the [CRM] tag are compatible with each other
- Extenders - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
- Bug Fixes - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/kckdnc
- Better HUD & UI - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yqprlm
- Quality of Life - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/cqu4j2
- Visuals and Graphics - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/9mrjzx
- Environment and FX - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hnagve
- My Name is V - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/4esn3e
- People of Night City - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/dpqjpc
- No Place Like Home - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/plqzdm
- Gameplay Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/jwc4w4
- Combat Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/rr90m1
- Weapons to Kill For - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/1v6mn2
- Drezz 2 Imprezz - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/3cq2n7
- Toys R Vs - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/009vee
- V's Vrooms - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yxymxu
- Night City DJ's - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hubqje
And if you'd rather install the whole overhaul as a single collection, now we also have:
- CyberRoots Preem - Full Overhaul - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/zskawt