[CRM] 02. Bug Fixes (CyberRoots)
CyberRoots Module 2: Bug Fixes. Optional module. Mods that fix some leftover bugs in the game.
CyberRoots Modular (CRM) is an advanced modbuild, which aims to overhaul Cyberpunk 2077.
The goal is to make the game more interesting by expanding the gameplay and adding new features and content, as well as improving performance and visual aspect of the game.
Suitable for all playstyles
Suitable for role-playing
Modular nature allows to mix and match CRM collections.
- Lore-friendly and realistic approach - The mods are select with lore and realism in mind, but avoiding a total purist approach.
- No cheats, silly and OP mods - This won't make your edgerunner's life easy. Quite the opposite.
- Advanced modbuild - CyberRoots consists of over a 100 mods altogether.
- Recommended settings - The mods are tested on a new playthrough and endgame setting. The recommended settings are balanced to make the game more challenging, but not overly difficult.
- Modular nature - The whole modbuild is a series of collections with [CRM] tag. You can mix and match the collections at will.
Before you start
- Vortex Mod Manager - https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/
- RedMod DLC - https://wiki.redmodding.org/cyberpunk-2077-modding/modding/redmod
- CyberRoots Module 1 - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
CRM Module 2: Bug Fixes
This module is an optional module in CyberRoots Modular series. Read the installation instructions below!
This module includes fixes to some bugs still left in the game. See the mod list and read mod descriptions to find out more.
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PROCEEDING!
1. Install the mods
- Install all mods into Vortex.
2. Mod Options
- Eye Adaptation Auto Exposure Fix - Vanilla Vignette ON - Vanilla Sharpening ON - Vanilla Weather Transitions is required only IF you're NOT using Module 06. Environment and FX. If you ARE using module 06, then do NOT install this optional mod.
- After launching the game set hotkeys for Dot No More and - no Sticky Crosshair mod in CET as required.
CyberRoots Modular Collection Series
All of my collections with the [CRM] tag are compatible with each other and can be installed on the mix-and-match basis
- Extenders - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/iyomov
- Bug Fixes - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/kckdnc
- Better HUD & UI - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yqprlm
- Quality of Life - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/cqu4j2
- Visuals and Graphics - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/9mrjzx
- Environment and FX - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hnagve
- My Name is V - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/4esn3e
- People of Night City - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/dpqjpc
- No Place Like Home - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/plqzdm
- Gameplay Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/jwc4w4
- Combat Enhcanced - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/rr90m1
- Weapons to Kill For - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/1v6mn2
- Drezz 2 Imprezz - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/3cq2n7
- Toys R Vs - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/009vee
- V's Vrooms - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/yxymxu
- Night City DJ's - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/hubqje
And if you'd rather install the whole overhaul as a single collection, now we also have:
- CyberRoots Preem - Full Overhaul - https://next.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/collections/zskawt