This collection is designed for the vanilla Dark Souls 3. Mods like Convergence or Cinder have not been tested. Read how to install section please. Launch your game with iGP11.
😭 M E M E S
- All notifications are replaced. Fox example YOU DIED ➡️ SKILL ISSUE.
- Cat paintings in Irithyll.
- Fortnite default dance, with Darksoulish sound. Replaces the bow emote.
- Goofy hollows.
- Player skins from other videogames. See optional files, as they replace some armour sets and you might want to avoid that.
🗡️ Skins inspired by pop culture.
These are replacers. For example, you either have the claymore model or Cloud's sword, not both.
- Claymore ➡️ Cloud's Buster Sword from FF7.
- Small leather shield ➡️ Google Chrome.
- Grass Crest shield ➡️ Hylian shield from Zelda.
- Blindfold mask ➡️ Thug life glasses.
- Clandestine Coat and Mirrah Trousers ➡️ Adidas tracksuit so you can cosplay Slav Knight Gael.
- Lothric sword ➡️ Feline steel sword from The Witcher 3.
⚠️ How to install
Dark Souls 3's modding needs a bit of manual installation. Strangely, I had to run Vortex in admin to deploy the files.
Let's start with UXM:
- Run UXM.exe
- Browse your Dark Souls 3 executable path. Sekiro's one might be there by default. It will look like
WHEREisSTEAM\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DARK SOULS III\Game\DarkSoulsIII.exe.
- Unpack, wait a few minutes.
- Patch. So the executable will look for the extracted files, the ones we are overriding.
- Run the installer.
- Open iGP11.Tools.
- In the plugin settings, under your Dark Souls 3 profile put the rendering mode to none to avoid unnecessary things.
- Below, in the textures tab, make sure you are in override mode. The path should be the one by default:
<# app_dir #>\iGP11\tex_override.
❗ From now on, you must launch the game via iGP11.Tools. Not Steam anymore, or some textures won't load.
You can finally deploy the collection.
I've put the full armor sets in the optional files, as you may already have a modded knight set for example and don't want it to be replaced.
- Keyboard icons for M&K enjoyers (like me...).
- Knight set ➡️ Max Caulfield from Life is Strange.
- Fallen knight set ➡️ Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 3.
- Vihelm's set (Ashes of Ariandel DLC) ➡️ Link from Zelda Ocarina of Time.
- Leonard set ➡️ Johnny Silverhand from Cyberpunk 2077.
Starting here I have manually renamed the files so they override other pieces of armor than described in the mod pages.
- Iron Dragonslayer set (Ringed City DLC) ➡️ Doom Guy from DOOM.
- Millwood set (Ashes of Ariandel DLC) + Dragonslayer's axe ➡️ Kratos from God of War (2018).
- Follower set (Ashes of Ariandel DLC) ➡️ Steve from Minecraft.
Wanna go further? (not in collection)
These are NOT in collection, mainly because they override each other, or contain archives within archives that Vortex wouldn't handle. However, you could rename the files to replace other armors using these IDs. Armors should go in
- Knight set ➡️ Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto.
- Loki from Marvel.
- Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
- Cathedral knight set and weapons ➡️ Imlerith from The Witcher 3.
- Dark armor and sword ➡️ Eredin from The Witcher 3.
- Oblivion Guard Enemies uses another .exe to run the game, so I couldn't get it to work with UXM.
- Thomas the tank engine to replace Midir. It looks like it requires Mod Engine, which doesn't seem updated.