A selection of Quality of Life (QoL) mods that improve the overall experience.
- Last updated
- 1 week ago
- Feb 04, 2022
The following is a selection of mods that are designed to refine certain aspects of the standard game experience. Note that most of these are marked optional and some are mutually exclusive -- these will be noted below.
- Improved music sample quality
- All appearance options are unlockable and separately selectable in menu (certain equipment no longer force a specific appearance over the default --> stats and cosmetics are completely separate)
- Serena retains her "sage" skill tree, equipment, abilities and spells from Act 2 in Act 3
Controller Prompt Options (CHOOSE ONE, at most):
- PS4 Buttons -- for those that prefer DualShock controllers
- PC (KB&M) Buttons -- for those that prefer to play on mouse & keyboard
UI Options (CHOOSE ONE, at most):
- JP-Style -- gives the transparent black menus of the original japanese release, as well as font changes that round out the text and improve readability in both 3D mode and 2D mode
- Retro UI -- gives the solid black menus reminiscent of the older titles. Higher contrast, black backgrounds for improved readability in 3D mode. 8-bit style font in 2D mode
- Quiet Plate Armor -- silences the ("clinking") armor sound when walking around in certain outfits (useful for those that are sound-sensitive)