This an addon collection compatible with Anime Immersion collection, this can be installed with main collection or standalone.
⚠️⚠️ RUN THE GAME USING THE
F4SE_LOADER.EXE, EITHER IN THE F4 ROOT FOLDER OR IN THE MAIN DASHBOARD IN VORTEX.
👍👍 PLEASE ENDORSE THIS COLLECTION AND SHARE!
The core mods used on this collection is the AnimeRace FalloutSama and AnimeRace Nanakochan, using this collection will correctly setup these mods and avoid texture conflicts.
Before you start
This collection will require you to install Fallout 4 ENB binaries outside of Vortex installation. Also note that included in this collection are some mods tagged as ADULT which mostly includes clothing.
- Try installing the essential mods first from the FO4 Essentials collection.
- It is best to setup and make your ENB settings working first.
❓ How to change my appearance?
Press tilde (`) to access the console and enter command:
❓ How to fix skin color/texture not correct or clipping on clothes?
Run the BodySlide and Outfit Studio and use Batch Build to adjust all the Outfit and AnimeRace body based on your chosen Preset; this will fix any texture color/issue as well.*
❓ How to install zip file downloaded from external sites?
Downloaded mods from external sites usually comes in the form of zip files, just drop the files in the Vortex mod manager mods section.
- Anime Immersion - Addon: Utility - this adds gameplay tweaks!
- Anime Immersion - Addon: Housing - this adds Settlements 2 and stand alone housing.
- Anime Immersion - Addon: Clothing - adds various clothing and armors.
- Anime Immersion - Addon: Weapons - adds weapons and tweaks.
- Anime Immersion - Addon: More Faces - adds a lot of companions, Looksmenu items and textures.
- Anime Immersion - Addon: Expansion - adds large DLC size areas to Diamond City, Good Neighbor and Metro including fixes.
Recommended Graphics Enhancements
Install the requirements first!
- Download FO4Edit to fix any problems with your mods after installation.
- Download Aeonic 2021 - FO4 Photorealism (ENB and ReShade) / ReShade
Hardware setup suitable for this collection.
- GPU: RTX 3060 and above.
- RAM: 16 GB.
- CPU: Ryzen 7 or equivalent.
Edit your Fallout4Custom.ini to set the 3rd person camera like an FPS shooter.
[Camera] bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=0 fVanityModeMaxDist=85.0000 fVanityModeMinDist=150.0000 fOverShoulderMeleeCombatAddY=0.0000 fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosZ=5.0000 fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosX=0.0000 fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000 fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=10.0000 fOverShoulderCombatPosX=60.0000 fOverShoulderPosZ=10.0000 fOverShoulderPosX=35.0000 f3rdPersonAimDist=60.0000 f3rdPersonAimFOV=70.0000