Basic enhancements to vanilla Fallout 4
- Last updated
- 1 month ago
- May 18, 2022
My primary objective in creating this collection was to improve the game's graphics and immersion while retaining the vanilla gameplay. This is a great standalone pack for someone who wants to play Fallout 4 as the developers intended, or as a foundation for a more custom experience.
- Fallout 4 Script Extender
- I recommend using an ENB. I used the basic ENB with no preset to achieve the graphics shown in the images above.
- If you use an ultrawide monitor I reccomend using TruBy9 Ultrawide with the HUDFramework patch. Make sure you do the prerequisities outlined in the mod description if you use an ultrawide monitor.
- I currently use a 10600k with a 1080ti and the game runs seamlessly, but in the past I've had this collection work well using a Ryzen 1400 and a Radeon Rx580
- This collection is compatible with pretty much any other mods of your choice. The only conflict I've run into is using other HUD mods in conjunction with TruBy9 Ultrawide.