This rexture for the Fallout 4 DLCs adds another 10 GB of data.
Load Savegame Test: In front of the Good Neighbor entry Without 0:45m With 1:25-1:46m (vanilla + dlc) GPU 65-72% usage
- CPU: i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (from 2017)
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: GTX 970 4 GB VRAM
Allthough Vortex does create a backup of the texture files, my credo is: Better safe than sorry.
So, before installing this collection, open your <DataDir> and backup your *-textures.ba2!
Which are: (6 files)
- DLCworkshop(01-03) - Textures.ba2
- DLCRobot - Textures.ba2
- DLCNukaWorld - Textures.ba2
- DLCCoast - Textures.ba2
They will get overwritten, and if you use any other retexture mods, it could happen for them to not be properly restored. In which case they can only be restored by either "verify game files" or reinstalling the game.
I want to ask other curators to create other modules, covering more options.
Modules should be kept as small as possible (Mod & Size wise), while covering their specific "task".
Why modules you may ask? Because I believe in options and customization, which modules allow a lot better than "all in one" collections with 200 mods.
Last but not least, NSFW taged mods should be kept as their individual collections, or at least be optional within a collection. With the exception of Body-Mods like CBBE, where I belive that just because someone wants a body, does not include that they want sexy/skimpy (NSFW) clothing as well.
Designed to be used with:
- REQUIRED Module 0 - Essentials : NAC X (215 mb) || OR Module 0 - Core Essentials (~44 MB)
- RECOMENDED Module 1 - Tools (~ 1 GB)
- RECOMENDED Module 2 : Environment : NAC X (32.3 mb) || OR Module 2 - Environment: TrueStorms (~ 100 MB)
- Module 3 - CBBE Basic (~ 740 MB)
- Module 4 - CBBE Skimpy/NSFW (~ 1.8 GB, Optional)
- Module 5 - LooksMenu (~ 500 MB)
- Module 6 - LooksMenu-NSFW (~ 500 MB, Optional)
- Module 7 - People (~ 500 MB) and Recruit NPC (~300 MB)
- Module 8 - Building (~ 130 MB)
- Module 9 - Survival (~ 270 MB)
- Module 10 - Weapons (~ 2 GB)
- Module 11 - Radio (~ 630 MB)
- Module 12 - Synth Overhaul (~ 380 MB)
- Module 13 - Retexture - 1+2k (~ 10 GB)
- Module 13 - Retexture - HD (~ 50 GB)
- Module 13 - Retexture - HD DLC (~ 10 GB)
- Module 40 - Warhammer (~ 2.8 GB)