Module 04 - Weather: True Storms
Weather, water and sky
- Last updated
- 2 weeks ago
- Mar 09, 2022
Wonderfull nightsky, reflecting waters, and meaner RAD-storms.
Feel free to reduce RAD storm occurency to your liking in the PIP-Boy with the "Configure TrueStorms" holotape!
Manual Installation: BEFORE "Add to Vortex"!!
- Download High Res Night Sky Replacer Fo4 Version
- Open Zipfile
- Open folder: "High Res Night Sky Replacer"
- Check Screenshots
- Decide which sky you want
- Drag+Drop the content of (example): 5 - Auroae (textures) to your GameData (Fallout 4\Data)
- Hit the "Add to Vortex" button!
- Keep in mind to select your chooice of nightsky (example: 5 - Auroae) during the Vortex installation
Manual Tasks: During Vortex installation
- True Storms
- Select your DLC
- Glowing Sea: x2
- Far Harbor: x2
- Sunset: Earlier
- Foges: New Heavy
I want to ask other curators to create other modules, covering other options, for example "Module 2 - Enviornment: Vivid" or "Module 3 - Fusion Girl"
Modules should be kept as small as possible (Mod & Size wise), while covering their specific "task".
Why modules you may ask? Because I believe in options and customization, which modules allow a lot better than "all in one" collections with 200 mods.
Last but not least, NSFW taged mods should be kept as their individual collections, or at least be optional within a collection. With the exception of Body-Mods like CBBE, where I belive that just because someone wants a body, does not include that they want sexy/skimpy (NSFW) clothing as well.
Designed to be used with:
- REQUIRED Module 0 - Core Essentials (~72 MB, recomended) OR FO4 Essentials (~ 2.6 GB)
- RECOMENDED Module 1 - Tools (~ 1 GB)
- Module 2 - Environment: TrueStorms (~ 100 MB)
- Module 3 - CBBE Basic (~ 740 MB)
- Module 4 - CBBE Skimpy/NSFW (~ 1.8 GB, Optional)
- Module 5 - LooksMenu (~ 500 MB)
- Module 6 - LooksMenu-NSFW (~ 500 MB, Optional)
- Module 7 - People (~ 500 MB) and Recruit NPC (~300 MB)
- Module 8 - Building (~ 130 MB)
- Module 9 - Survival (~ 270 MB)
- Module 10 - Weapons (~ 2 GB)
- Module 11 - Radio (~ 630 MB)
- Module 12 - Synth Overhaul (~ 380 MB)
- Module 40 - Warhammer (~ 2.8 GB)