Provides alot of mods to alter and tweak your character truely yours.
If you want stuff like:
- Pubic Hair
- Body Tatoos
- Valkyre Face
Please see the "Module 11 - LooksMenu-NSFW".
- Download THBrows
- Scroll down to download v2.0 - on the Mega.nz site, click download "Zipfile" (upper right)
- Extract all, using the Windows PopMenu (right click on the zipfile)
- Open "THBrows/THBrows"
- Drag+Drop the file: "THBrows 2.0-50174-2-0-1614503985.7z" to the Vortex Mod-Drop-Files-Area
- Install the file
- Choose 1k on the upper and 512 on the lower option lists
- Choose 1k on the brow textures
- Download the 2 mods: misc-hairstyles and more-hairstyles-beard from this
- and install them via Vortex. (one will appear as XXX in Vortex)
Allthough very tempting to do adjustments to the body within/during the char creation - for which one would need to press "c" to see the actual body - it is highly recomended to "create a body" in BodySlide, because pressing 'c' can cause a crash or freeze on some systems.
Please see my steam guide on how to Setup Vortex - incl BodySlide (you will find it under "Tools Mandatory)
After creating a body with BodySlide, make sure to batch build it against all clothes (if you have a male body mod, make sure to select only vanilla and female clothes ; for the male body only choose the male body entries). Also, do not forget to enable morphs so clothes are more dynamic and less stiff.
- Valkyre Face, as it seems faces are NSFW, so please check Module 11 - LooksMenu NSFW (every face section #2, texture only)
Modules are small and specialized mod-collections that aim to be interchangeable to tweak your per-game preferences.