Use this collection when you want to replay & experience the Fallout 76 story.
This collection is not intended for the end-game. By design, the repetitiveness of end-game events, breaks immersion.
- Hide sneak HUD.
- Dynamically generate component parts.
The following mods require manual action, on each game update.
- ComponentParts This a guide to generate component parts.
Turn off the following game settings. Fallout 76 -> Settings -> Game:
- Miscellaneous Quests Active when started; most of these quests are without meaningful stories.
- Event Quests Active when started;
- Daily Quests Active when started
- Aim Assist
- Show floating markers. Increases the immersion by forcing the user to having to think and identify their object of focus; and guarding them from bad habits to mindlessly follow the marker.
Turn off the following control settings. Fallout 76 -> Settings -> Control:
- Enable Public Team Notifications
- Show Damage Numbers
- Show Other Player's Names
- Double the FPS by using full screen window mode over bordeless.
- Stabilise FPS by capping it to 60.
- The FPS is unstable at 60 - 100 on ultra settings, and high end machines with RTX. Guide to cap FPS
- Optionally, to quickly configure settings use Fallout 76 Quick Configuration - INI-Editor and Mod Manager.