Addresses common issues and tastes, extends the vanilla experience, and increases visual quality; all with lower-end systems, novice users, and small package in mind.
- Last updated
- 3 days ago
- Nov 18, 2021
Quick Load primarily collates single, uniform changes of broad categories which are immediately appreciable with little to no supporting elements.
This Collection comes with a "modifier" package (Collection, Quick Load - Modifier) that works in tandem with MCM Recorder and others to tweak mods and pre-set their settings to be more uniform and otherwise lessening their--by the definition of Quick Load--clutter.
The pre-sets, and changes in general, are:
- Renamed the weapons to follow the vanilla naming scheme, where exist.
- All potion types are eligible for use by followers.
- Disabled notifications.
- Set default Weaker Sunlight to 100%.
- Removed configuration spell from the player.
- Followers also ride horses.
- Larger fonts.
Take Notes and iHUD:
- Rebound iHUD's access hotkey to K from X as to not conflict with Take Notes' default.
- Hotkeys for both are informed to the player via Help Messages.
- Disabled dodging.
- Draugrs' Disarm Shout re-enabled.
- Player's Unrelenting Force immunity disabled, in its place is Darkangel13's Faster Get Up.
- Player's killmove immunity disabled.
Currently missing mods:
- Run for Your Lives, not available for Legendary Edition.
- Alternate Start - Live Another Life, not available for Legendary Edition. Currently substituted by Optional Quick Start.
The percentage of users saying this revision is working as expected.