Ornatus Plenus - WACJ Replacers
This is a collection that aims to replace models of vanilla Weapons, Armor, Clothing, and Jewelry. So, this is kinda a graphic-visual mod, and these are mods that I like to play with, but I understand some people won't like it. Please read the description for more clarification.
- Last updated
- 1 day ago
- Sep 03, 2022
Support for all my collections via Discord
🇵🇹-🇧🇷 Suporte para todas as minhas coleções via Discord
🇪🇸 Soporte para todas mi colecciones vía Discord
This collection is in beta state, please be willing to help me reporting bugs on discord, thank you.
Almost completely replaces all models for Weapons, Armor, Clothing, and Jewelry. Covering noble clothes, guards armor replacer, replacer for every vanilla standard armor and weapon using Simply realistic armor and weapons, and most jewelry based mainly upon Immersive Jewelry and Ave's jewelry replacer.
WACCF and ACE are included.
For Ave's mods, this is what I suggest:
- It should be automatically done in the case of conflict resolution.
- Go in Vortex, filter by author: avebrave
- Merge/Combine every mod of hers into a single mod, you can choose which one will take place, doesn't matter, when it is done, remove every plugin except Ave's Jewelry Replacer and its patches! You will save a ton of space.
Simply realistic armor conflicts with guards armor replacer, so the solution here is definitely deleting guards meshes and textures from simply realistic armor, which should be done automatically. Also turning into BSA might help too and save space. Vortex could do it automatically, but I'm not sure, I am expecting feedback.
Notes on optionals:
In the optionals there are CBBE, ISC, Reliquary of Myth. And you definitely need to build CBBE output on bodyslide, that also is in the optional mods.
Compatibilty / Patches / Issues
In the optional there are CBBE, ISC, Reliquary of Myth, so that you know when building your Load Order, if choosing those mods.
The collection comes with FOMOD Patches so you can patch accordingly.
The Imperial Legion replacer is Heavy Legion.
- Dwarven Helmet doesn't show.
- SKSE and Behaviours Essentials (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- (SE) SKSE and Behaviours Essentials (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- Bug Fixes & Optimization (Non-SKSE) (Version Independent)
- Vanilla Quests Expanded (Version Independent)
- Dragonborn DLC Overhaul (Version Independent)
- Dawnguard DLC Overhaul (Version Independent)
- College of Winterhold Overhaul (Version Independent)
- Some Vanilla Locations Overhauled (Version Independent)
Gameplay, Immersion, and Animations:
- (SE) Animations Reworked (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- (AE) Animations Reworked (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- Shouts and Dragons Overhaul (~ Version Independent)
- Logical Races System (~Version Independent)
Graphics, Models, and/or Visuals:
- Architecture Models Redone 2K (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- (SE) Architecture Models Redone 2K (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- Objects & Effects Replacers 2K-1K (Version Independent)
- Creature Models Redone - 2K Version Independent)
- Statues and Shrines with Wintersun (Version Independent)
- Ornatus Plenus - Weapons, Armor, Clothing, and Jewelry (WACJ) Replacers (Version Independent)
- ENB Shine Pack (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
UI, Interface, Audio, and Quality of Life:
- (SE) Mixed Interface and QOL (Special Edition, 1.5.97 Game Version Only!)
- Please, Please my Ears - Complete Audio Replacer (Version Independent)
- (SE) Just QOLity Mods (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- Just QOLity Mods (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- New Quests Pack I (Version Independent)
- NPCs and Encounters Expansion (Version Independent)
- New Followers Pack I (Version Independent)
Tiny Packs Series