Shouts and Dragons Overhaul
Total and complete overhaul of shout system and dragons, dragon souls, dragon combat, animations and the whole Dragonborn-build overall. Please read the description and instructions to properly install/use the collection and please, use it on a new game.
- Last updated
- 1 week ago
- Aug 28, 2022
Support for all my collections via Discord
🇵🇹-🇧🇷 Suporte para todas as minhas coleções via Discord
🇪🇸 Soporte para todas mi colecciones vía Discord
Largest overhaul for shouts and dragons. For your pure or not-so-pure Dovahkiin playthrough.
Edits all shouts and adds dragons and new shouts to the game, also make dragon souls worth capturing and the shout-build much more fun. It also has a texture replacer for dragons in the optional mods.
Please, if the collection has some error or won't work for you warn me via discord or nexus forums above.
I say it is version independent, but I strongly recommend using my essentials collections linked below. Or at least SKSE with engine fixes, alongside SkyUI to use the full potential of the mods and configure what you want from inside the MCM.
Anniversary update and if you downgraded to 1.5.97 using the best of both worlds, should work, as well. If you don't use the anniversary update, you can just search for an older version of USSEP and it'll be compatible.
Please, use it on a new save.
Recommendations and patches
Only for the downgraded (or not) version SE 1.5.97 → Dragonborn - Shouts Perk Tree, download it and its requirements;
For Immersive Creatures look for Patch - SIC and KS Dragon Overhaul 2;
If you use Wyrmstooth there are:
I wouldn't say every shout mod is incompatible, each case is a case, but anyway, any mod touching shouts and the dragon souls system will probably be unnecessary.
Upon installing Ultimate Shouts Patch Truck select at least these patches and any else you might need.
Select at least these patches!!! :
- Ultimate Dragon Allies - Odahviing and Durnehviir
- More Draconic Aspect - Become The Dragonborn
- Durnehviir God of Death + KS Dragon Overhaul 2
- God of Death + Durnheviir Resurrected + Ultimate Dragon Allies
- Thoom (ESL Version Only) + Immersive Bend Will
- Souls do Things 2 + More Draconic Dragon Aspect
After everything is downloaded you'll need to Run Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine from inside the Skyrim SE Data folder Namely: YourGamePath\Data\Nemesis_Engine\Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine.exe or from the Vortex Dashboard (edit the tool folder yourself, if it does not work):
And select at least
- Animated Shouts
- Ultimate Dragons
Then update the engine, wait, and then launch the engine and wait.
- SKSE and Behaviours Essentials (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- (SE) SKSE and Behaviours Essentials (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- Bug Fixes & Optimization (Non-SKSE) (Version Independent)
- Vanilla Quests Expanded (Version Independent)
- Dragonborn DLC Overhaul (Version Independent)
- Dawnguard DLC Overhaul (Version Independent)
- College of Winterhold Overhaul (Version Independent)
- Some Vanilla Locations Overhauled (Version Independent)
Gameplay, Immersion, and Animations:
- (SE) Animations Reworked (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- (AE) Animations Reworked (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- Shouts and Dragons Overhaul (~ Version Independent)
- Logical Races System (~Version Independent)
Graphics, Models, and/or Visuals:
- Architecture Models Redone 2K (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- (SE) Architecture Models Redone 2K (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- Objects & Effects Replacers 2K-1K (Version Independent)
- Creature Models Redone - 2K Version Independent)
- Statues and Shrines with Wintersun (Version Independent)
- Ornatus Plenus - Weapons, Armor, Clothing, and Jewelry (WACJ) Replacers (Version Independent)
- ENB Shine Pack (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
UI, Interface, Audio, and Quality of Life:
- (SE) Mixed Interface and QOL (Special Edition, 1.5.97 Game Version Only!)
- Please, Please my Ears - Complete Audio Replacer (Version Independent)
- (SE) Just QOLity Mods (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- Just QOLity Mods (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- New Quests Pack I (Version Independent)
- NPCs and Encounters Expansion (Version Independent)
- New Followers Pack I (Version Independent)
Tiny Packs Series