UnchartedSky's Immersion Overhaul
A collection of 500+ mods to drastically improve visual, audible and atmospheric clarity in the land of Skyrim.
- Last updated
- 2 months ago
- Aug 07, 2022
- Over 500 mods and hundreds of hours building the perfect and immersive modlist.
- Immensely improved visuals, immersion, clarity, atmosphere, ambience and sound.
Before you start
Vital information regarding this collection
This modlist may not work for everyones PC, but originally most of these mods, save 20 or so, were played on a GTX 1660 Super graphics card. I have since upgraded to an RTX 3080, but the game should play just fine with at least 6gb of Vram. Also, If you aren't too badly concerned about moderately low frames and just care about the beautiful visuals, atmosphere and ambience of Skyrim, this will run, just at a high-performance hit. And feel free to mess with the INI settings in BethINI to your liking. You will be able to optimize your game to an extent from there.
(Installation guides can be found on Youtube for all of the following)
- SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender)
- DynDOLOD (Dynamic Distant Object Level of Detail)
- BethINI (Optimization tool for altering INI file settings)
- Please install BethINI, launch the executable, and disable improved shader and projecteddiffuse in the snow shaders section or you will end up with grey-blue snow on mountains and rocks. Also disable Vsync in BethINI settings and enable Vsync through the Nvidia control panel or you may experience repeating stuttering and hitches in gameplay.
GPU: I own both GTX 1660 Super and RTX 3080, both run the game fine depending on BethINI configs
RAM: At least 16gb ram
CPU: I own an i9-10850k but im sure an i5 would play as long as you dont add CPU intensive mods
I do not know if this is compatible with any other collection. Use at your own risk.