Bugs, UI, QoL
Base set of: Bug fixes, UI Improvements, Quality of Life improvements.
- Last updated
- 3 months ago
- Apr 24, 2022
This is meant to be a base set of mods that gets Skyrim to a playable state. I use it as the base for any of my playthroughs.
The UI improvements are mildly opinionated, but I have found Dear Diary to be the best solution to the game working properly on an ultrawide monitor (anything larger than 16:9), and I find that it provides a smooth and consistent UI all around.
The quality of life improvements are just things that greatly annoy me in the base game like:
- the inability to do a running job
- grand soul stone getting filled with a petty soul
- quest NPCs that walk everywhere while you have to follow them
- civilians all getting slaughtered during dragon attacks
- no way to easily tell which books in a bookshelf you haven't read yet
The one item in this likely to cause conflicts with other mods is "Weapon, Armor, Clothing, & Clutter Fixes" (aka: WACCF). Luckily, just about every mod out there has a WACCF patch so it is pretty easy to integrate it with any other mods you might have.