I wanted to create a modpack for 100% completion with extra magic and weapons which would feel like a items DLC. Also it adds loads of bug fixes and quality of life mods including better graphics. There's a combat mod added which you could choose to remove if you don't like the idea of harder/immersive combat. I also added a mod to keep track of the items you collected and quests you finished so you know exactly how far in the game you are.
- Last updated
- 2 weeks ago
- May 01, 2022
- Wildcat combat (I like challenges. Being a permadeath Fallout 4 player. Makes Legendary still to easy)
- More magic and spells
- More weapons
- More armors
- More enchantments
- Better smithing
- Better UI and Main menu
- Richer merchants 2x (More immersive and less annoying)
- Customizable XP (I suggest 1.3x to make it less grindy if you don't like grinding)
- More enemies including creatures and bandits
- Pictures will be added slowly while I play my playthrough.
- Leave suggestions in the comments!
The percentage of users saying this revision is working as expected.