Basic Melee Combat Overhaul
Basic melee combat overhaul with the minimum mods, aiming for compatibility with other collections and playability by low end PCs.
The goal of this collection is to overhaul the 3rd person melee combat using just the neccessary mods.
- New attack animations.
- Dash during combat.
- Commitment when attacking (no more shuffle dancing while attacking).
- Faster get up when knocked down.
- Attacking costs stamina.
- Fluid camera positioning
- Better running feeling.
- Deadlier combat.
- Install collection.
- Install SKSE
- Execute Nemesis. To do so, go to the skyrim folder and execute: '\Data\Nemesis_Engine\Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine.exe'. Then check the following checkboxes (you might need to check more checkboxes if you are using more mods than the provided by this collection):
- zxlice's ultimate potion animation
- True directional movement - 360 Horse archery
- True directional movement - Procedural leaning
- True directional movement - Headtracking
- Ultimate Combat / TK Dodge
- zxlice's BackStab and Parry
- After checking the boxes, press the button 'Update Engine' and once it's finished press the button 'Launch Nemesis Behaviour Engine'
- Launch the game from the 'Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)'.
- Enjoy ;)
- Low end PC friendly.
- Collection tested with Skyrim AE. If you are not using this game version some mods might not work as expected.
Most collections not interacting with the combat system should be compatible.
- Add media to show the result of the installed collection
Feel free to comment for any suggestions, errors or feedback.