Dawnguard DLC Overhaul
Full, largest and complete overhaul of the Dawnguard DLC, covering textures, NPCs, locations, armors, weapons, everything, vampires, more options, and more everything overall. SKSE is not strictly required, but recommended alongside SkyUI. Read the requirements. Enjoy!
- Last updated
- 6 days ago
- May 17, 2022
Support for all my collections via Discord
🇵🇹-🇧🇷 Suporte para todas as minhas coleções via Discord
🇪🇸 Soporte para todas mi colecciones vía Discord
This collection overhauls every aspect of the Dawnguard DLC, covering retexture of most locations and items, appearance overhaul of the NPCs, total rebuild of Fort Dawnguard, Castle Volkihar, new quest, armor, weapons, and more.
Honestly, I don't feel like reviewing and trying to look for things to be fixed if I don't receive feedback, how half of people can use the collection and the other half don't, I have no idea.
Notes on optionals
- Serana Dialogue-Add on is optional, for more insight look carefully at what is in the optional files.
- For armors, there are cbbe bodyslides that MUST be build in BodySlide!!! Pay attention.
- You must have SKSE and Address Library for the map mods, and those 2 mods do not come with the collection, but they are in my SKSE and Behaviour Essentials collection.
- Sacrosanct is the vampire overhaul in the optionals, not compatible with Scion or Better Vampires, so don't download it if you use those mods.
Before you start - Requirements
It is totally game version independent, you can use on both SE and AE. -It is better to install this collection in a new game, you can try in a save that you didn't start DAWNGUARD, but I don't recommend. In any instance install and play this collection in the middle of the DAWNGUARD DLC quests.
You need to make an account at AFK mods.
Warnings and Compatibility
- NPCs are based upon Pandorable NPCs for Dawnguard DLC, Refined Volkihars and Seranaholic 1.5, which alters the appearance of every NPC in the DLC, so, if you face any Black Face bug or something related to NPCs you have to patch yourself, I suggest using EasyNPC. Any exterior patches for these NPCs won't be compatible due to the compatibility patches I've made for the collection. If you want to use AI Overhaul alongside this collection, make use of the Synthesis patcher or make your own.
Recommended - download before
- I always recommend my essentials collections you can find below.
- Royal Armory
- Reliquary of Myth (when installing Lord of Coldharbour tweaks, if choosing to replace Harkon's sword, choose at least the Reliquary of Myth option.
- SKSE and Behaviours Essentials (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- (SE) SKSE and Behaviours Essentials (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- Bug Fixes & Optimization (Non-SKSE) (Version Independent)
- Vanilla Quests Expanded (Version Independent)
- Dragonborn DLC Overhaul (Version Independent)
- Dawnguard DLC Overhaul (Version Independent)
- College of Winterhold Overhaul (Version Independent)
- Some Vanilla Locations Overhauled (Version Independent)
Gameplay, Immersion and Animations:
- (SE) Animations Reworked (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- (AE) Animations Reworked (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- Shouts and Dragons Overhaul (~ Version Independent)
- Logical Races System (~Version Independent)
Graphics, Models, and/or Visuals:
- Architecture Models Redone 2K (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- (SE) Architecture Models Redone 2K (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- Objects & Effects Replacers 2K-1K (Version Independent)
- Creature Models Redone - 2K Version Independent)
- Statues and Shrines with Wintersun (Version Independent)
- Ornatus Plenus - Weapons, Armor, Clothing, and Jewelry (WACJ) Replacers (Version Independent)
- ENB Shine Pack (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
UI, Interface, Audio, and Quality of Life:
- (SE) Mixed Interface and QOL (Special Edition, 1.5.97 Game Version Only!)
- Please, Please my Ears - Complete Audio Replacer (Version Independent)
- (SE) Just QOLity Mods (For 1.5.97 Game Version)
- Just QOLity Mods (For 1.6.353 Game Version)
- New Quests Pack I (Version Independent)
- NPCs and Encounters Expansion (Version Independent)
- New Followers Pack I (Version Independent)
Tiny Packs Series