East Scarp Complete Expansion
The full collection of mods required to visit East Scarp. Tuned to work well with Stardew Valley 1.5.5.
- Last updated
- 2 weeks ago
- Dec 04, 2021
East Scarp (previously Escape to East Scarpe) is an expansion set in a picturesque location by the sea adding new NPCs, locations, fish, shops, special orders... and secrets.
Thanks to all the mod creators for making this collection possible, and thanks to you for downloading and recommending this collection.
Please support creators and recommend the individual mods if you enjoy them!
- Sterling, Mia and Henry from Always Raining in the Valley are a delightful trio who will steal your heart!
- Beatrice is the Lighthouse Keeper, a lovely older woman with a sad story.
- Tristan and Mr Ginger extends the story of Jas and her parents.
- Lavril & Void is a strange child and her guardian, the keepers of many secrets.
- Juliet and Jessie are JojaMart clerks. A unique duo who will take you on many adventures!
Please review optional mods when downloading!
Interested in other unique locations? Check out my other collections!
Aesthetic Valley Compatibility
Please note that while the contents of this expansion should be largely compatible with any of my other collections, some Aesthetic Valley will require some tweaks for a more consistent play experience:
- Only enable Grandpa's Farm or Immersive Farm 2 (only one of these mods can be active.)
- Disable Ana's Toned Down Sprites
- Disable Lumisteria Short Flowery Grass or Wildflower Grass Field
- Select between Elle's Barn/Coop animals or Farm Animal Facelift
Please note that not all of the Aesthetic Valley tweaks will impact the visuals in Ridgeside Valley and East Scarp.
Want to learn more about why this mod collection was created and talk to the creator of the collection? Join the SuperFriends Discord!
Watch JennaJuffuffles, , HickoryHamSamm, and TracyNeproski livestream this mod live every Sunday at Noon ET. You can even match our configurations using the document we share to track our configuration!