Vanilla Freindly Client Only Mods
A balanced take on a set of Vanilla Friendly Client Only Mods. Intended to be very light in actual gameplay changes with a focus on reducing grind through the simplest methods possible without adding new mechanics.
A balanced take on a set of Fanilla Friendly Client Only Mods. Intended to be very light in actual gameplay changes with a focus on reducing grind through the simplest methods possible without adding new mechanics.
- Basic UI Changes (Clock, ImprovedBuildHud, MultiCraft, Minimal Status Effects)
- Balance Improvements with Speedy Paths (brings functional purpose to creating paths)
- Mechanic Fixes (Better Ladders, UseEquipmentInWater, Hoe Radius, Farm Grid)
- Grind reduction (Plant Everything, Mass Farming)
Before you start
This collection can be used on servers, but recommended to do so only with permission by the owner of the server, as this can unbalance how it was intended to be. If the server has any of these mods installed, the server may enforce their own configuration while you are connected to the server.
The intended configuration for this collection disables wood and stone spawners and increases the cost of berry spawners. Follow the steps below to configure the collection:
- Install Vortex
- Install all mods in the collection. Ignore the provided Installation Instructions for now.
- Deploy Mods
- Launch the game through Vortex, then close the game.
- Follow any instructions provided next to each mod that has instructions in the list to update your config files.
- Launch the game and play!
The mods added should not add any additional system requirements. If you can run Valheim, you should be able to run these mods
Note: Mass Farming tends to cause the audio system to glitch when used, but this is a game limitation.