Tim's Valheim Heresy - Solo Play
My SOLO mod loadout for simplified survival and combat. I enjoy the exploration and settlement setup in the different biomes more than fighting nuisances. Like waddling through the rain with my underwear full of ore.
How can it be a survival game without chickens?!
I developed this collection while trying to make my Valhiem not so annoying in solo play. I change the mod settings to be challenging enough at the beginning so mistakes aren't unrecoverable and if I hit a patch I want to skip I can spin it up some OR reduce it back toward vanilla for more challenge.
--- Although I'll never dial back the following mods.
- Top Mining (https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/1450) was an amazing mod I never thought I'd need and won't do without.
- First Person View (https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/44) makes dungeon fighting and exploration a lot less "bleech".
- Smarter Containers (https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/332) and...
- Craft From Containers (https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/40) removes a lot of drudgery.
- Epic Loot (https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/387) alongside...
- Skyheim (https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/916) for magic! (and indestructible tools!)
- Simple Recycling - Fixed (Off-Site Download) cleans up the early game toolbox and helps fix any manufacturing mistakes (at a 1:1 item return)
- Map Teleport (https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/251) for when I'm feeling really lazy.
Before you start:
- Make sure your Valheim is set up and has BepInExPack Valheim and an in-game configuration manager working properly. (I use the one listed in the off-site download section.)
- This collection has never been tested in multi-player co-op. (Pvp is like someone talking during a movie. Great if they are entertaining but more often... nope.)