🐺 • TW3 | Enhanced Gameplay
- Enhanced Gameplay is a set of mods compiled by ResplendentLaw that aims to take away all the most annoying defects that The Witcher 3 has. This is not a collection that will apply to the aesthetic part of the game, it is more a collection that changes the gameplay of the game, making it totally more playable.
- Last updated
- 6 days ago
- Aug 11, 2022
I'll do the description later ;)
These are the core mods and main features of this collection.
SPECIAL INSTALATION PROCESSES:
─ To install Multi Companion Mod Enhanced:
- Install the mod again manually from Nexus and open the zip folder
- Follow the steps cautiously of "input.settings.readme" on zip folder
- Copy the folder 'DLCmod_spawn_companions' to 'The Witcher 3/DLC'
- Copy the folder 'modSpawnCompanions' to 'The Witcher 3/mods' (Overwrite if necessary)
─ To install Freecam and Debug Console:
- Search for (one file "dsound.dll" and one folder "plugins")
- Move them to the following folder: 'The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64'
I recommend that when you install my collection, you follow the steps I did through Script Merger. This will prevent you from getting a possible compatibility error with Multi Companion Mod Enhanced and Indestructible Items.
─ They are the same as the normal game:
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
Created by: ResplendentLaw
Contains mods from: SheepDarklord, LordCucumber, Gerchan, JupiterTheGod, rfuzzo, Wask, Tommy1984, Kingsegg, GiecuMan