My Fallout 3 Mods
A collection entirely for personal use, but it has the best mods on the Nexus.
- Last updated
- 3 weeks ago
- Jun 04, 2022
A collection for personal use, feel free to use it though.
I shouldn't have to point this out but you gotta run the ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated program in the data folder and enable it, otherwise, mods won't work.
And, you might wanna have a look at your ini (FALLOUT.ini) and do the following:
- Set anything with "Threaded" set to 1.
- Disable anything that has to do with saving, use the save mod, it should make your game run for much longer.
- Press Ctrl+F and type "FOV" and mess around with those to your heart's content, for some gun mods it might bork stuff.
- Find "iAudioCacheSize" and set it to 4096. This should improve your radio.
- Set "sTitleMusic=MainTitle" to "sTitleMusic=" to disable the music in the main menu. if you care.
- Make sure "bInvalidateOlderFiles" is set to "bInvalidateOlderFiles=1". Again, without it mods don't work.