Aim is to create a mod list that does not change the gameplay drastically, but rather improves it and fixes annoyances.
Aim is to create a mod list that does not change the gameplay drastically but improves it and fixes annoyances.
Mods that do not change too much in the game, but rather improve it.
- Unofficial patch to fix most of the bugs
- Rewritten perk trees to make gameplay more interesting and spending perks more rewarding
- Mysticism mod to make playing as a mage more engaging and fun
- Upgrade potions to stop lesser potions hogging up the inventory
- SkyUI + TrueHud mods make inventory and HUD more modern and easier to use
- Inigo - the best follower, should I say more?
- True Directional Movement + Smooth Cam - making 3rd person gameplay engaging and more modern
- QuickLoot - making looting better as in Fallout 4
- High-definition audio project restore quality of the in-game music and effects
Before you start
Back up your save game
- Anniversary Edition
- SKSE (install manually)
- Not tested with Special Edition only
Same requirements as for the base game